Pecorino Giocheremo Con I Fiori | Torre dei Beati
DENOMINATION: Abruzzo Pecorino DOC
PROVENANCE: Italy, Abruzzo
AGEING POTENTIAL: 3 years
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10° C
GLASS: medium-size glass
ALCOHOL: 14% vol.
FORMAT: 75 cl
NOTES FROM OUR SOMMELIERS
👁 a beautiful straw yellow with golden reflections;👃🏻 the scent is fine and elegant on the nose: pear, white flowers, honey and medicinal herbs;
👄 on the palate it demonstrates the excellent structure, it is soft, fresh and mineral, with a persistent finish.
This Pecorino expresses all the personality of the vine, with freshness and aromatic complexity. A white with excellent structure, which goes perfectly with fish in rich preparations, or with white meats.
WINE-MAKING AND REFINEMENT
Grapes that grow organically on clayey and calcareous soil; manual harvest in crates with careful selection in the vineyardMaturation of 75% of the mass in steel, the remaining 25% in barrique, with temperature control.
YOU'LL LOVE IT FOR...
We are in Loreto Aprutino, one of the most important and oldest municipalities in the province of Pescara.
The strong agricultural vocation has shaped the territory over the centuries with its unmistakable landscape imprint. The traditional tree crops of olive groves and vineyards alternate with vegetables and arable land, and stretches of still wild scrub, while formations of gullies contrast with a predominantly gentle hilly landscape and already favorable to human settlement, which archaeological finds testify here in stable form already 4500 years before Christ. Despite the sweetness of the landscape and the happy position at the crossroads between the mountain areas and the Adriatic coast, industrialization and overbuilding have so far spared the beauty of these areas, and agriculture still remains the main activity.
The territory extends to the north of the region, located between the altitudes of the Gran Sasso and the Adriatic coast, the landscape is enchanting, thanks also to the wonderful well-kept vineyards. A particular structure of the soil and the excellent microclimate favor the production of a wine with peculiar organoleptic sensations, which is well suited to aging.
The main wine is Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (produced from the Montepulciano vine of the same name), the only Denomination of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin in the Abruzzo Region. The affected area includes a large strip of the coastal and inland hills of the province of Teramo, which in the central-northern part extends as far as the foot of the Gran Sasso massif and the Monti della Laga.
Torre dei Beati is a beautiful Abruzzo reality that focuses on the quality of typical and territorial wines.
A family-run business, born in 1999, which immediately chose the philosophy of naturalness, having chosen to produce organically, with the utmost respect for nature. This is one of the most important and oldest municipalities in the province of Pescara, on a gentle landscape and with a happy position for viticulture, which is truly suited here.
They cultivate 21 hectares, 25 kilometers from the Adriatic, on the first hilly foothills, of clayey-calcareous nature, which close the valley of the Tavo stream rising towards the 3000 meters of the Gran Sasso d'Italia, the highest peak of the Apennines.
The particular position means that the vineyard is constantly affected during the day by the temperate air coming from the sea, and at night, especially in the last month of ripening, by the cold that descends from the mountains, already covered with snow in September.
The Torre dei Beati winery was born in 1999 by the will of Adriana Galasso and Fausto Albanesi. The Montepulciano vineyards of the Torre dei Beati winery were planted about forty years ago by Adriana's father. Today, after more than ten harvests, theirs is a small but established reality, guardian of the purest Abruzzo traditions. Their wines are elegant and fresh, representative of the Aprutino area, thanks above all to a healthy and clean company management, in full respect of the territory. Signature Montepulciano and Pecorino, ancient and modern at the same time, the result of courageous choices but above all of love and passion for viticulture.
When will I receive my order?
If the bottle is in stock it will be sent immediately and you will receive it in a couple of working days.
Is the order renewed?
No, this product is not bound by any type of subscription and cannot be renewed.
Is there a minimum number of bottles?
No, you do not have to order a minimum quantity of bottles: you can choose to receive just one bottle of each type.
This product has no reviews yet.