Christmas, Easter, birthdays, name days... all occasions are good for giving wine as a gift.
Here are our 10 reasons why giving a bottle of wine as a gift is a great idea.
Here are the (top) 10 reasons why we think giving wine as a gift is the solution.
- It is a classic gift , which if chosen with care can be innovative and of which you can be proud. Chic but not snobbish
- Giving wine as a gift is both a material and spiritual action
- Wine is a gift that can be sought after and expensive but also within the reach of all budgets . Based on needs, preferences, historical moment, mood...
- If you give abubble , the gift is also good luck for the new year: the classic 'bang' chases away evil spirits...
- Giving wine as a gift makes you happy twice : when you receive it and when you uncork it
- It's fine for enthusiasts but if you look hard enough there's always a bottle of wine to amaze even the most hardened connoisseurs
- It is a gift to share , which multiplies the happiness of having received it
- It allows you to tell a thousand stories , especially if the bottle is offered by Sommelier Wine Box
- It will never be a gift left in a corner : if you haven't guessed the tastes it will be given to others. With ease and satisfaction for everyone
- And then you don't need to wrap it