- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the event of a treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the owner, responsible and representative designated;
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that they can learn about it as a representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or charges.
- the update, rectification or, when there is interest, data integration;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in law violation, including those of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been carried out, also with regard to their content, those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment reveals it impossible Or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to protected right.
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.